A word from the Secret Estate Agent...

In 2009, I was unfairly sacked from my job at a very well-known estate agents.

I had done nothing and was merely taking the flack for a massive cock-up from a total wanker of a colleague.

So I started secretly tapping his phone calls to prove to my boss that this guy was a total chump. And I struck gold....

The films that I am releasing over the next 8 weeks will expose this tosser and hopefully bury him.

I am the Secret Estate Agent. And revenge is sweet...

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Legal advice? I think his Dad's actually a carpet fitter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well if his dad is a solicitor he must work out of a garage with a fake license to practice taped to some exposed breeze-blocks...

Shame his legal eagle dad didn't instruct him to refrain from sending threatening letters (Has he heard of the Malicious Communications Act 1988? Of course they might not teach that at the "Solicitors4U course" he took online...

It IS illegal to gain access to another person's telephone under Section 1 of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (RIPA). But hey! Its only a maximum two years in the pokey, or a fine... And in any event, Tim will probably be there with you!! (Along with his dad who is either negligent or impersonating a solicitor...It's a family affair!)